Xobin online assessment software with 1000+ pre-built tests allows users to send assessment invitation to candidates via open links.
So, how to invite a candidate via an open link?
1. Login to your account.
2. In the assessment dashboard select the assessment that you want to send.
3. Click on ''+'' symbol next to reports button.
4. Copy the link and send it to a candidate manually.
In what cases an open link is ideally used:
- In case of hackathons, when the recruiter/employer does not have participant data (name and email address). The employer can host the open link in their website and participants can take the Hackathons challenges.
- In the case of campus recruitments, when the employer is in short of time to assessment link to the candidates' email addresses, the open link can be distributed (hosted) at a common place or a website.
Note: Anybody with an open link can take the assessment. Hence it is ideal to opt-in for an UNLIMITED plan while conducting online Hackathons or campus recruitments.